Controlotron's Ultrasonic FlowmeterUltrasonic Flowmeter
Nonintrusive System 1010PV ultrasonic flowmeter automatically compensates for product viscosity changes, making it suitable for pipelines carrying crude oil, refined petroleum or liquefied gas, and for custody transfer and checkmeter applications. Volumetric flow is displayed and output in RS232, pulse rate, 0-10 V, and 4-20 mA formats. If mass flow measurement or interface detection is required, it can be supplied with density and API outputs.
Controlotron: 800/275-8479; www.controlotron.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers