Controlotron's Ultrasonic FlowmeterUltrasonic Flowmeter
Nonintrusive System 1010PV ultrasonic flowmeter automatically compensates for product viscosity changes, making it suitable for pipelines carrying crude oil, refined petroleum or liquefied gas, and for custody transfer and checkmeter applications. Volumetric flow is displayed and output in RS232, pulse rate, 0-10 V, and 4-20 mA formats. If mass flow measurement or interface detection is required, it can be supplied with density and API outputs.
Controlotron: 800/275-8479; www.controlotron.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers