National Instruments' PDA SoftwarePDA Module Software
The LabVIEW 7.1 PDA Module software helps develop applications that will run on any Pocket PC 2003 consumer PDA device and on some industrial devices, including handhelds and touch-panel screens. The software supports a Bluetooth interface, PCMCIA, four programmable PDA buttons, and a PDA touchscreen. For data acquisition, it has a 200 kS/sec sampling rate, the ability to scan across multiple channels, and access to functionality on PCMCIA devices such as analog and digital triggering.
To download a pdf of this product, click here.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers