National Instruments' PDA SoftwarePDA Module Software
The LabVIEW 7.1 PDA Module software helps develop applications that will run on any Pocket PC 2003 consumer PDA device and on some industrial devices, including handhelds and touch-panel screens. The software supports a Bluetooth interface, PCMCIA, four programmable PDA buttons, and a PDA touchscreen. For data acquisition, it has a 200 kS/sec sampling rate, the ability to scan across multiple channels, and access to functionality on PCMCIA devices such as analog and digital triggering.
To download a pdf of this product, click here.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers