Yokogawa's DAQ StationRecorder Replacement
The panel-mount Daqstation DX200 provides graphical display, alarming, and archiving of up to 200 process values from external measurement hardware. It has FTP file transfer, a web server, and email messaging. Inputs come from built-in measurement channels and from any hardware platform equipped with serial Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, DeviceNet, ControlNet or Profibus networks. Applications include replacing paper-based recording systems.
Yokogawa: 800/258-2552; www.us.yokogawa.com
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers