E-T-A Circuit Breakers' Flow SwitchElectronic Flow Switch
FS 10 electronic flow switch handles gas flow rates from 0.5-50 m/sec. and liquid media flow rates from 0.01-3 m/sec. It operates in gas or liquid at temperatures from -13-212 F. When a predetermined flow rate is reached, it sends a transistor output, which can be used to turn a valve or pump on or off. Its solid-state relay includes protection from short circuits and overloads.
E-T-A Circuit Breakers: 800/462-9979; www.e-t-a.com
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers