Sensistor Technologies' Hydrogen-Tracing Leak DetectorHydrogen-tracing Leak Detector
Detection device uses hydrogen as a tracer gas to detect leaks and is suitable for leak detection in tough industrial environments. The H2000 is easy to move around when searching for leaks on large objects, has dynamic background compensation, and minimizes problems with background interference. The leak detector is a compact and robust system that is sensitive to hydrogen gas and can be used to detect leaks that are smaller than a bacteria. Using a mixture of 5% hydrogen and 95% nitrogen, it offers flexible detection solutions for a variety of applications, including the ability to disclose and localize leaks, as well as the detection of leaks with high sensitivity, independent of temperature. The instrument features a standard probe with no sample suction so dust contamination is prevented. The probe can also be equipped with a protective cover that allows leak detection on wet objects.
Sensistor Technologies, Inc.: 978-439-9200; http://www.sensistor.com/
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers