National Instruments' USB DAQ SeriesUSB DAQ Series of Devices
USB DAQ series of products deliver COTS (commercial-off-the-shelf) connectivity, portability and decreased system setup time. The new family of USB devices includesï€ the DAQPad-6016 – 16-channel, 16-bit AI module, 200 kS/s max, two AO, 32 DIO, two CTR/timers; DAQPad-6015 – 16-channel, 16-bit AI module, 200 kS/s max, two AO, eight DIO, two CTR/timers; USB-9215 – four-channel, 16-bit simultaneous sampling AI module, Â±10 V, 20 kS/s max; USB-9211 – four-channel, 24-bit thermocouple input, Â±80 mV, 14 S/s max; and the SCXI-1600 – up to 352 channels, 16-bit AI module, 200 kS/s max. By using USB devices, engineers increase system setup and meet overall measurement system accuracy and reliability. The small size and easy connectivity of all USB DAQ devices make them useful for in-vehicle data logging and environmental monitoring. They also are useful in academic settings where students and researchers must share hardware and labs. By combining the SCXI-1600 data acquisition module and SCXI Sensors' Plug&Play hardware, engineers can build a complete plug-and-play measurement system.
National Instruments: www.ni.com
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers