GE Fanuc's Redundant ControllerRedundant Controller Runs Reliably
The PACSystems High Availability controller has two physically independent controllers with an automatic switchover system for redundancy. The controllers have dedicated and redundant links to one another, operate synchronously, and transfer all of the application's variables, status, and I/O data with each data sweep. Each controller has a Pentium 300 MHz CPU, Cimplicity Machine Edition software, and support for Ethernet, Profibus, DeviceNet and Genius networks.
GE Fanuc: 410/242-0300; www.gefanuc.com
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers