Data Translation's DAQ BoardData Acquisition Board
The DT9842 data acquisition board has a dedicated Texas Instruments digital signal processor (DSP) that handles data in real-time, making a PC into a closed-loop platform for test and control applications. The board has successive approximation A/D and D/A converters, eight analog input and eight analog output channels, sampling rates up to 100 kHz, 24 digital I/O lines and three 32-bit up/down counter timers. It runs with Windows2000 and XP.
Data Translation: 508-481-3700; www.datatranslation.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers