Rockwell Automation's Condition Monitoring ModulesCondition Monitoring Modules
XM Series line of distributed protection and monitoring tools are designed to help manufacturers achieve and maintain optimum performance of their automation equipment. Ideally suited for specialized applications within the marine, power generation, water/wastewater, petrochemical and other industries with large rotating equipment, the modules leverage an application's existing control network to gather and distribute data across the enterprise as part of a strategic predictive maintenance program. Machine monitoring and protection system links maintenance tools into the control architecture and can be deployed on an open standard industrial bus, allowing plant engineering and maintenance personnel to continuously monitor and protect critical plant floor assets. Information gathered by the modules allows maintenance personnel to identify developing faults and correct problems before downtime events occur, helping to prevent impacts to production and safety.
Rockwell Automation: 800.223.5354, Ext. 1645; www.rockwellautomation.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers