Newport Electronics' Virtual Chart RecorderVirtual Chart Recorder
The iTHX monitors and records temperature, relative humidity and dew point, and makes the data available over an Ethernet network or the Internet for viewing via a web browser. Its active web pages display real time readings and charts of temperature and humidity. It can also be used to log data in standard data formats for use in a spreadsheet or data acquisition program such as Excel or Visual Basic.
Newport Electronics: 714/540-4914 x358; www.newportUS.com
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers