Hi-Speed Checkweigher's Product Handling SystemProduct Handling System
The Beltweigh/S product handling system is suited for a wide range of products and can even be equipped with a log-in server option to meet FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements. The system operates at speeds up to 350 feet per minute to handle up to 500 containers per minute while achieving and maintaining accuracies of +/- 150 mg at 2 sigma. Weighing accuracy is achieved by using a high-performance servomotor and advanced electronics to minimize vibration. The metal detector delivers protection against all types of metal contamination, while being integrated into the combo structure. Advanced digital signal processing ensures optimized detection performance, while the controls allow for fast product set-ups and changeovers. Self-diagnostic checks help ensure maximum uptime. A touch-screen operator control features user prompts, intuitive menu systems, graphical data displays and visual interpretations of machine performance. An optional interface provides single-head or multi-head feedback for monitoring up to 60 filler heads using advanced control technology.
Hi-Speed Checkweigher: 800.836.0836; www.hispeedcheckweigher.com
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers