Fluid Components Intl.'s FlowmetersGas Flowmeters
Gas flowmeters are CSA certified for use in hazardous locations, including Class I, Groups B, C and D; Class II Groups E, F and G; Class III; and Type 4X: Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D. The GF series features a flow rate accuracy of +1% of reading, plus 0.5% of full scale, with repeatability of +0.5 percent reading or better and extended calibration capabilities that allow for measuring in mixed, variable and changing gases, according to the manufacturer.
Fluid Components International: www.fluidcomponents.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers