Fluid Components Intl.'s FlowmetersGas Flowmeters
Gas flowmeters are CSA certified for use in hazardous locations, including Class I, Groups B, C and D; Class II Groups E, F and G; Class III; and Type 4X: Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D. The GF series features a flow rate accuracy of +1% of reading, plus 0.5% of full scale, with repeatability of +0.5 percent reading or better and extended calibration capabilities that allow for measuring in mixed, variable and changing gases, according to the manufacturer.
Fluid Components International: www.fluidcomponents.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers