PC-PID's Multiloop Controller SoftwareMultiloop Controller Software
The pCon multiloop controller software provides auto-tuning temperature or process PID control up to 128 loops for approximately $22 per loop. A free trial version can be downloaded from the company's web site. It uses Excel files as its database, can be integrated with HMI programs, and can be remotely controlled by a PLC. I/O sensors, outputs, relays and PLCs can be connected locally or remotely using OPC.
PC-PID: 717-671-1566; www.pc-pid.com
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers