National Instruments' Real-Time Data Management SoftwareReal-Time and Data Management Development Software
LabWindows/CVI 7.1, the latest upgrade of the stable and proven ANSI C development environment has been released with expanded integration with the National Instruments software platform, increased design-time and run-time productivity and new user interface controls. The product is now integrated with NI software platforms such as LabVIEW Real-Time, measurement services software and analysis and report generation software. Engineers who require deterministic and reliable performance can create and debug DLLs in LabVIEW Real-Time for control applications, and run TCP applications with improved networking and the added ability to access multiple network connections. Engineers also can create Internet-based applications with FTP, Telnet, e-mail and ping capabilities.
National Instruments: www.ni.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers