Ann Arbor Technologies' Flat Screen Panel ComputerFlat Screen Panel Computer
The compact A2T-15 industrial panel computer system has a color TFT flat panel display, analog resistive touchscreen, and NEMA 4X stainless steel bezel, making it suitable for factory floor environments. It has Ethernet ports, multiple USB ports, Pentium 4 architecture and two PCI expansion slots. Price is $2,495.
Ann Arbor Technologies: www.a2t.com
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers