Advanced Custom Sensors' Digital Pressure GaugeDigital Pressure Gauge
Model 1200 digital pressure gauge combines pressure sensor technology with modern microprocessor electronics to provide a digital pressure readout. The design offers a 4-digit LCD digital display, digital zeroing feature, automatic-off function, and 200% overpressure protection. Standard unit comes with Â¼-18 NPT pressure port and operates on one 9-volt alkaline battery. Private label or custom design for OEM application is available. Also available is the Model 1202 media isolated digital pressure gauge. This unit is compatible with most corrosive media with pressure ranges from 5 to 5000 psi.
Advanced Custom Sensors: 949-855-6688 ext. 110; www.acsensor.com
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers