Advanced Custom Sensors' Digital Pressure GaugeDigital Pressure Gauge
Model 1200 digital pressure gauge combines pressure sensor technology with modern microprocessor electronics to provide a digital pressure readout. The design offers a 4-digit LCD digital display, digital zeroing feature, automatic-off function, and 200% overpressure protection. Standard unit comes with Â¼-18 NPT pressure port and operates on one 9-volt alkaline battery. Private label or custom design for OEM application is available. Also available is the Model 1202 media isolated digital pressure gauge. This unit is compatible with most corrosive media with pressure ranges from 5 to 5000 psi.
Advanced Custom Sensors: 949-855-6688 ext. 110; www.acsensor.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers