Emerson Process Management/Micro Motion's H-Series Hygienic Coriolis flowmetersHygienic Coriolis Flowmeters
H-Series 2-in. and 3-in. hygienic Coriolis flowmeters are designed for CIP (clean-in-place) and WFI (water-for-injectibles) applications. The flowmeters are available in five sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 1-in., and the new 2 and 3-in. They accommodate mass flows up to 10,000 lb/min (272,000 kg/hr) for applications such as CIP systems requiring compatibility with caustic cleaning solutions; viscous fluids such as corn syrup, meat slurries, starches, and confectionaries; skids with space constraints; dairy processing; edible fats and oils; and high purity utility loops (WFI). The flowmeters meet 3A authorization and ASME Bio-Processing Equipment Standards requirements. All sizes through 2-in. also have EHEDG (European Hygienic Equipment Design Group) certification. Electropolish finish is available on 1-in. and smaller units. The flowmeters offer a variety of process connection options, including integral transmitter mounting or four-wire remote transmitter mounting with local display, and are available with milliamp and frequency/pulse outputs, plus fieldbus and communications protocols.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers