Emerson Process Management/Micro Motion's H-Series Hygienic Coriolis flowmetersHygienic Coriolis Flowmeters
H-Series 2-in. and 3-in. hygienic Coriolis flowmeters are designed for CIP (clean-in-place) and WFI (water-for-injectibles) applications. The flowmeters are available in five sizes: 1/4, 1/2, 1-in., and the new 2 and 3-in. They accommodate mass flows up to 10,000 lb/min (272,000 kg/hr) for applications such as CIP systems requiring compatibility with caustic cleaning solutions; viscous fluids such as corn syrup, meat slurries, starches, and confectionaries; skids with space constraints; dairy processing; edible fats and oils; and high purity utility loops (WFI). The flowmeters meet 3A authorization and ASME Bio-Processing Equipment Standards requirements. All sizes through 2-in. also have EHEDG (European Hygienic Equipment Design Group) certification. Electropolish finish is available on 1-in. and smaller units. The flowmeters offer a variety of process connection options, including integral transmitter mounting or four-wire remote transmitter mounting with local display, and are available with milliamp and frequency/pulse outputs, plus fieldbus and communications protocols.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers