Microwave Data Systems' Protected Network StationProtected Network Station
The MDS P-21 protected network station has two iNET 900 radios, two power supplies, and a switchover logic board that automatically switches from one radio to another in the event of a power failure. The license-free systems provide data throughput of 512 Kbps and long-range coverage, which makes it suitable for SCADA systems in mission-critical communications.
Microwave Data Systems: 585-241-5539; www.microwavedata.com
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers