Rosemount/Emerson's Conditioning Orifice PlatesConditioning Orifice Plates
Models 405 and 1595 conditioning orifice plates provide 0.5% accuracy with only two diameters of straight pipe-run, significantly reducing material, labor and procurement costs. The plates have four, equally spaced holes that condition the flow profile for a more stable, accurate measurement. Both models deliver accurate and repeatable results downstream of a variety of flow disturbances that normally cause swirl in the flow process.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers