Siemens Energy & Automation's Capacitance Point Level SwitchCapacitance Point Level Switch
The PointekCLS 100 capacitance point level switch has a thermoplastic polyester enclosure and a polyphenylene sulfide process connection and sensing probe. The probe is chemically resistant with an operating temperature range from -40–212 °F. The fully potted switch works in vibrating environments, such as agitated tanks, up to 4 g. When used with a SensGuard protection cover, it is protected from shearing, impact and abrasion.
Siemens Energy & Automation: 215-646-7400; www.sea.siemans.com/ia
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers