Rockwell Automation's Programming/HMI PortProgramming/HMI Port
A programming/HMI port on Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1200 controllers allows users to connect to a local computer and upload, download or monitor programs, while maintaining network connectivity. The port supports the DF1 full-duplex open protocol on RS232, requires no configuration, and is “respond only.” This allows it to be fully functional when connected to a computer running RSLogix 500 programming software or to a PanelView operator interface terminal.
Rockwell Automation: 800-223-5354, ext. 1738; www.ra.rockwell.com
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers