Elpro Technologies' Secure Wireless InterconnectivitySecure Wireless Interconnectivity
Elpro's WIB (wireless instrumentation backbone) provides wireless connectivity for direct I/O, as well as wireless interconnection between different data and fieldbuses. Connect Ethernet to Profibus to Modbus to DeviceNet to Internet to direct I/O. Utilizing peer-to-peer, exception-reporting communications, with integral error-checking and security data encryption, the WIB ensures high levels of reliability and security.
Elpro Technologies: 866-713-4409; www.elprotech.com
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers