Mettler Toledo's Modulo SystemModulo System Ideal for a Variety of Industrial Applications
Modulo system for a variety of industrial applications is designed to provide split-second, high-precision weighing even in the milligram range, and especially in harsh environments on the plant floor. Modulo units can be integrated into an existing process, allowing immediate evaluation of measured parameters, while sequential weighing is concurrently done outside of the process. The system can be used to determine, in fractions of a second, whether a pellet, a molded article, a sinter piece or subassembly, meets weight-based quality criteria. Available in two product lines, the Modulo WM module covers a weight range of 120 g to 6 kg at a resolution of 0.1 mg to 0.01 g and the WMH platform is available in sizes from 15 kg x 0.1 g up to 600 kg x 10 g. The WMH platform is rated IP67. The system communicates with Profibus DP, DeviceNet, and Ethernet via accessory modules, and allows direct data transfer via RS232 or 422. Cava reports no terminal is required, and the system is fully compatible with other Mettler Toledo hardware and software products.
Mettler Toledo: 800-523-5123; www.mt.com/us.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers