AccesIO's Data Acquisition SystemDAQ Designed for Customized Configurations
Data acquisition system is designed for PC/104 and PC/104-Plus configurations. This complete integrated system is packaged in a rugged steel enclosure and has threaded inserts for panel, DIN rail, and rack-mount installations. The IE-DAS supports a stack of up to four PC/104 boards plus CPU covering functions such as analog and digital I/O, serial communications, relay and TTL output, and wireless Ethernet options. It can support embedded CPUs such as EBX, EPIC and PC/104 for military and defense, communications, distributed process control, security and surveillance, semiconductor manufacturing, or any other embedded industrial computer application. The basic system consists of a 300 MHz Pentium EBX CPU and a selection of standard peripheral ports including VGA, keyboard and mouse, dual USB ports, dual 10/100BaseT Ethernet, dual RS-232 and one RS-232/485 port. An external 115 VAC/DC power supply reduces heat and noise within the enclosure. A reset switch and system status LEDs are provided and can be implemented to monitor the user's specific application program. Advanced systems, include the integration of any variety of the company's (or customer specified) analog, digital, serial or relay I/O boards together with extended CPU and peripheral capabilities. I/O is accessed via the customer's choice of connector cutouts on the unit's front or back panel.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers