Control Technology's HMI Web SoftwareHMI Web Software|
HMI Builder provides a drag-and-drop environment that minimizes typing and drawing when developing HMI screens for use on the Web. When graphical elements, such as a tank or motor, is dropped in the design window, they appear and function exactly as they will in the runtime environment. The HMI screens work over Internet and Ethernet networks, providing remote viewers with the same visual display as local screens.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers