Honeywell's pH ElectrodeDurafet III pH Electrode
Non-glass and unbreakable ISFET-based pH sensor features Vario Pin watertight connections, and an industry-proven pH electrode for fast, accurate and dependable pH measurement in demanding applications. IP68-rated Vario Pin connector assure a watertight cable connection and reliable electrode replacement without twisting cables. Durafet III electrodes are available for industrial and sanitary applications including wastewater influent/effluent monitoring, neutralization, reagent addition control, plating, and quality control in food & dairy and pharmaceutical industries.
Honeywell Process Solutions: 800/223-8947; www.acs.honeywell.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers