Honeywell's pH ElectrodeDurafet III pH Electrode
Non-glass and unbreakable ISFET-based pH sensor features Vario Pin watertight connections, and an industry-proven pH electrode for fast, accurate and dependable pH measurement in demanding applications. IP68-rated Vario Pin connector assure a watertight cable connection and reliable electrode replacement without twisting cables. Durafet III electrodes are available for industrial and sanitary applications including wastewater influent/effluent monitoring, neutralization, reagent addition control, plating, and quality control in food & dairy and pharmaceutical industries.
Honeywell Process Solutions: 800/223-8947; www.acs.honeywell.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers