PID-USA's Ultrasonic FlowmeterUltrasonic Flowmeter
The SL1188C correlation ultrasonic clamp-on flowmeter works on 2-120-in. pipes, handles bidirectional flow ranges from -92-+92 ft./sec., and is tolerant of liquids with small amounts of gas/air bubbles or suspended solids. Applications include water and wastewater, water distribution, chemical/petrochemical, petroleum, mining, and other industrial applications.
PID-USA: 713/960-0782; www.pid-usa.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers