PID-USA's Ultrasonic FlowmeterUltrasonic Flowmeter
The SL1188C correlation ultrasonic clamp-on flowmeter works on 2-120-in. pipes, handles bidirectional flow ranges from -92-+92 ft./sec., and is tolerant of liquids with small amounts of gas/air bubbles or suspended solids. Applications include water and wastewater, water distribution, chemical/petrochemical, petroleum, mining, and other industrial applications.
PID-USA: 713/960-0782; www.pid-usa.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers