Kessler-Ellis Products' PCB-Mount Counters and TimersPCB-Mount Counters & Timers
PCB-mount counters and timers are suitable for portable devices, vending and gaming machines, printers and copiers, and can be used for simple counting or length and distance measurement functions. The device features non-volatile memory (no battery), wide temperature and voltage supply ranges, and exceptional reliability. The PCB-mount timer is designed for applications such as farming equipment, generators, motor maintenance, and to record run time or outage times. The six-digit LCD counters and timers are available with input voltages of 8-28VDC with reverse polarity protection. Current consumption is rated at 3 mA maximum at 8-24 VDC and 10 mA at 28 VDC. The devices' small size, low operating voltage, shock and vibration resistance make them ideal for a wide variety of OEM machine applications.
KEP: 800-631-2165; www.kep.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers