Kessler-Ellis Products' PCB-Mount Counters and TimersPCB-Mount Counters & Timers
PCB-mount counters and timers are suitable for portable devices, vending and gaming machines, printers and copiers, and can be used for simple counting or length and distance measurement functions. The device features non-volatile memory (no battery), wide temperature and voltage supply ranges, and exceptional reliability. The PCB-mount timer is designed for applications such as farming equipment, generators, motor maintenance, and to record run time or outage times. The six-digit LCD counters and timers are available with input voltages of 8-28VDC with reverse polarity protection. Current consumption is rated at 3 mA maximum at 8-24 VDC and 10 mA at 28 VDC. The devices' small size, low operating voltage, shock and vibration resistance make them ideal for a wide variety of OEM machine applications.
KEP: 800-631-2165; www.kep.com
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers