K-TEK's Laser TransmitterLaser Transmitter
SureShot XP explosion-proof laser transmitter measures level of dry bulk solids, opaque liquids and slurries. The laser is not affected by vapors, material dielectric constants, turbulence, surface temperature, or complex internal vessel structures, making it suitable for use in refineries and chemical plants. It is rated IP67 or NEMA 4X and can be used in Class I, Div 1 and 2 hazardous areas.
K-TEK: 225/673-6100; www.ktekcorp.com
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers