Pavilion Technologies' Process Control SoftwareAdvanced Process Control Software Suite
Version 7 of the Process Perfecter advanced process control (APC) software suite is now available from Pavilion Technologies. Version 7 offers new features that enhance the fidelity of the models, enhance sensor validation performance, and improve the ability to control and optimize multiple processes simultaneously. These features reduce project implementation time, reduce process variability, and deliver greater lifetime value, according to the vendor. Variable dynamics is a key feature of Process Perfecter 7 and allows a controller to operate over a greater operating range than ever before and with greater consistency in set-point transition. Process Perfecter 7 and supports the following platforms: Alpha Open VMS (version 6.2 or later), VAX VMS (version 6.2 or later), Sun Solaris(TM) (SunOS 5.5.1 or later), HP-UX (10.2 or later), Windows 2000, Windows 2003 Server and Windows XP Pro (service pack 1).
Pavilion Technologies: (www.pavtech.com)
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers