Iotech' DAQ DevicesEthernet-based DAQ Devices
DaqBook/2020, 2001 and 2005 data acquisition devices have an Ethernet interface, DaqView software, and programming support for Visual Basic, C++, ActiveX/COM, MATLAB, LabVIEW, and DASYLab. All have 40 digital I/O and a 16-bit, 200-kHz A/D, which can be expanded up to over 1000 I/O channels. Signal conditioning and expansion modules are available for thermocouples, strain gages, accelerometers, RTDs, and 4-20 mA inputs. Prices start at $2,499.
Iotech: 440/439-4091; www.iotech.com
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers