Hoffer Flow Controls' Turbine FlowmeterTurbine Flowmeters
HP Insertion Series turbine flowmeters can be used in leak-detection flow applications to check the integrity of pipelines up to 72 in. Versions are available for measuring liquid and gas flow including fixed, bi-directional, and adjustable, for low and high pressures, and at velocities up to 50 ft./sec. The insertion meter may be installed or removed from an active line without interrupting service.
Hoffer Flow Controls: 800/628-4584; www.hofferflow.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers