Yokogawa's Programmable Logic ControllerProgrammable Logic Controller
The FA-M3 R programmable logic controller has a scan time of 20,000 steps/msec, handles up to 8,192 points, and has up to 310K word program storage. Remote operation maintenance can be accomplished via an Ethernet connection that supports diagnostics and email alarm notification. Software programming is object ladder with blocks and macros that can be coded independently. It supports data exchange with other Windows-based applications.
Yokogawa: 800/258-2552; www.us.yokogawa.com
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers