Ametek Drexelbrook's Wireless Interface SolutionWireless Interface Solution
Wireless interface solution uses 902-928 MHz ISM band spread spectrum frequency hopping technology, providing a license-free, interference-free link between remote devices and a control room at distances up to 20 miles. Modules are available as a transmitter/receiver pair and come factory programmed, calibrated and tested as a set. Process signals are wired to the color-coded wires of the transmitter and output is to wires connected to the receiver.
Ametek Drexelbrook: 215-674-1234; www.drexelbrook.com
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers