Advantech's Operator Interface TerminalOperator Interface Terminal
WebOIT hardware and A-Studio version V5.1 software provide everything needed to connect a PLC to the Internet. The software is Microsoft .NET technology compliant, runs under Windows XP and CE.NET, supports the newest OCX version of OLE controls, and allows OEMs and end users to create web-enabled SCADA and HMI systems for process control, automation, and embedded controls. It includes an industrial touch panel computer, and development software.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers