Advantech's Operator Interface TerminalOperator Interface Terminal
WebOIT hardware and A-Studio version V5.1 software provide everything needed to connect a PLC to the Internet. The software is Microsoft .NET technology compliant, runs under Windows XP and CE.NET, supports the newest OCX version of OLE controls, and allows OEMs and end users to create web-enabled SCADA and HMI systems for process control, automation, and embedded controls. It includes an industrial touch panel computer, and development software.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers