Square D's PLCCoated PLC
Modicon Momentum programmable logic controllers are available with conformal coatings, allowing controllers to withstand corrosive and high humidity environments better than the company's standard PLCs. Conformal coating acts as a barrier against moisture, fungus, dust and other environmental contaminants in the water/wastewater and oil and gas industries. Instead of NEMA 4 or 4X enclosures, controllers with a conformal coating may be installed in less expensive NEMA 1 or 2 enclosures.
Square D: 800/392-8781; www.us.squared.com
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers