Intelligent Instrumentation's DAQ SystemWeb-based DAQ System
The EDAS CE can have from 8–192 channels of isolated analog/digital IO, supports up to 25 RS-232 ports for interfacing with serial devices, and has a built in 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port with a TCP/IP stack and Microsoft networking. High-speed analog modules allow users to achieve data acquisition speeds as high as 200 kHz. The web-enabled device gives users complete control via any available web browser.
Intelligent Instrumentation: 800/685-9911; www.edasce.com
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers