Sixnet's DAQRTU Does DAQ
The Mini-VersaTrak mIPm RTU has and Ethernet port, up to four serial ports, and 26 discrete and analog I/O. It comes with open-source Linux and IPm firmware with data acquisition capabilities. It can be programmed using any mix of the ISaGRAF IEC61131 languages or I/O Tool Kit software to configure datalogging and I/O transfer routines to occur periodically or on an event, such as an alarm.
Sixnet: 518/877-5173; www.sixnetio.com
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers