Krohne's Ultrasonic FlowmeterUltrasonic Flowmeter
Model UFM3030 is a universal, inline 3-beam ultrasonic flowmeter designed for a broad range of applications in the chemical petrochemical, and water industries. Able to measure a wide range of flow velocities (0-20 m/sec.), the unit features digital signal processing and a batching function with optional inputs for pressure and temperature that allow for the calculation of standardized volumetric flow or mass flow (according to API 2540 or customer specified data).
Krohne: 978/535-6060; www.krohne.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers