Krohne's Ultrasonic FlowmeterUltrasonic Flowmeter
Model UFM3030 is a universal, inline 3-beam ultrasonic flowmeter designed for a broad range of applications in the chemical petrochemical, and water industries. Able to measure a wide range of flow velocities (0-20 m/sec.), the unit features digital signal processing and a batching function with optional inputs for pressure and temperature that allow for the calculation of standardized volumetric flow or mass flow (according to API 2540 or customer specified data).
Krohne: 978/535-6060; www.krohne.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers