Control Microsystems' Gas Flow ComputerGas Flow Computer
The RealFLO 4202 Gas Flow Computer has an integrated PLC that can be used for process control, valve switching, pressure control, odorant injection, and similar functions. Typical applications include chart recorder replacement, pressure and flow regulation, wellhead automation, and three-phase separator operation. Its 2-1/8 in. tap centers allow use of standard three and five-valve instrument manifolds.
Control Microsystems: 888/267-2232; www.controlmicrosystems.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers